- 250 grams prawns (any size)
- 3 teaspoon butter/oil
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 bulb of garlic- finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri mirch powder
- 1½ teaspoon lime juice
- Finely chopped cilantro
- Heat butter or oil in a kadai.
- Add chili flakes and garlic and fry for a few minutes taking care to not burn the garlic.
- Next add the prawns and Kashmiri mirch powder and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add lime juice and switch off the stove.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with naan or thin pasta/spaghetti.