- Sliced seer fish(250 g)
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Lemon juice
- Salt to the taste
- 2 tablespoon of red chilly powder
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- Take cleaned and sliced seer fish, marinate it well with ginger-garlic paste on both sides of fish. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now take a bowl add red chilly powder, salt, cornflour and rice flour mix them well. Leave few drops of lemon juice to the mixture till it becomes as a paste.
- Now marinate the fish with above paste well and leave it for an hour.
- Take a pan, heat oil very hot and fry the fish till it turns brown on both the sides.
- Now your crispy yummy seer fish fry is ready.